Winchester Ammunition manufactures quality, performance rifle ammo for hunting, sport- and recreational shooting. ... 44 Remington Magnum (2) 44-40 Winchester (1)
Examples of complex proteins
- Like other .44 Magnum weapons, the Alaskan Takedown also chambers .44 Special cartridges. So, for my range excursion, I chose two .44 Special defensive Because of the rifle's iron sights, I decided to test its accuracy at 25 yards, shooting all of my five-shot groups from the bench using a sandbag rest.
- Mar 09, 2016 · I thought I would share a little info about a couple of the NEW Marlin 1894s I have recently worked on. One was a .38/.357 that I think was produced a couple years back (not sure). The other was one of the more recently produced 1894s in .44 spl/ .44 mag Wood to metal fit was improved and kinda n...
Jan 10, 2014 · The more sordid gun rags were filled with stories of bad guys going down after one hit from a .357 Magnum, reduced to a shower of gore by the powerful “man-stopper.” Probably the most legendary of the .357 Magnum rounds was the famous Remington 125 grain jacketed hollowpoint.
- PPU (Prvi Partizan) is one of the oldest, largest and most versatile ammunition manufacturers in Europe. Our factory is located in the city of Uzice in southwestern Serbia. We have been manufacturing ammunition since 1928 and currently we supply ammunition to the armed forces and police of Serbia as well as many other countries.
- Jul 31, 2019 · A 44 magnum rifle is slightly better, for the 44 magnum brass casing is structurally stronger - as it should be.... in that it was originally designed ("SAAMI" SPECS) to deal with higher pressures, than the 45 Colt was originally designed for (having been a design of the late 1800's), though today's reloading components are far stronger than the original design / tolerances, and in modern times, the pressure parameters for the 45 Colt have been increased.
Apr 26, 2006 · My 44 magnum shotshells cost about 10¢ each. I'm saving bunches of money and decimating the bumblebee population around my house. I think #12 shot would be better than #11 as the case would hold many more pellets. Mike's 45 Colt cases with #12 shot held about 1,000 pellets vs my #11 shot and 44 magnum cases with about 500 pellets.
Rifle Trajectory Table By Chuck Hawks In order to hit a distant target a rifle must be correctly sighted-in, and to accomplish that the shooter must have some working knowledge of the bullet's trajectory. Sighting-in a hunting rifle to hit a certain number of inches high at 100 yards (or 100 meters) maximizes the point
- Dec 28, 2020 · The .44 Magnum is based on a lengthened .44 Special case, loaded to higher pressures for greater velocity (and thus, energy). When loaded to its maximum and with heavy, deeply penetrating bullets, the .44 Magnum cartridge is suitable for short-range hunting of all North American game—though at the cost of heavy recoil and muzzle flash when fired in handguns, less so in carbines and rifles.
The limiting factor of the .44 Magnum cartridge is not terminal ballistics. When fired from a 6 in (150 mm) revolver, a typically loaded .44 Magnum 240 gr (16 g) bullet will have more impact energy at 150 yd (140 m) than a 246 gr (15.9 g) .44 Special has at the muzzle, when fired from the same weapon.
- Barrels for the .44 UltraMag were standard Dan Wesson .44 Magnum barrels but because the SuperMag frames used different threads, 8” .44 Magnum barrels were cut to 6”and re-threaded, and 10” barrels went through the same process to become 8” barrels. This accounts for the lack of building of a .44 Ultramag with a 10” barrel to match up with the Thompson/Center Contender.
Of course the 44 mag/275 gr. load above from a rifle, at basically the same velocity as the 275 gr./45 long Colt from a rifle has the same killing level potential as the 45 long Colt.